Mason’s Writing Across the Curriculum (WAC) program provides these services for faculty:
- Consultations, workshops, and resources for teachers of writing in all disciplines
- Coordination of “Writing Intensive” (WI) courses
- Research on writing across the curriculum and in the disciplines
- Assessment of writing courses
- Resources for faculty writers
Please visit our Facebook, Twitter, and The Writing Campus pages for current news and activities from Mason WAC.
- Friday Faculty Write Ins
In a quiet work space.
In the company of other writers.
- Time: Friday Mornings, 8:30am to 1:30pm
- Fall 2016 Dates: 9/2, 9/9, 9/23, 9/30, 10/7, 10/14, 10/21, 10/28, 11, 4, 11/11, 11/18, 12/2, and 12/9
- Room: Engineering 1602
- A linked sign up sheet will become available as the Fall 2016 semester approaches.
- May 2016 Faculty Writing Retreat
Monday, May 23 to Wednesday, May 25, 2016
9 am – 5 pm
May 10, 2016.
For more info, please click here.
- Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org