Mason’s Writing Across the Curriculum (WAC) program provides these services for faculty:
- Consultations, workshops, and resources for teachers of writing in all disciplines
- Coordination of “Writing Intensive” (WI) courses
- Research on writing across the curriculum and in the disciplines
- Assessment of writing courses
- Resources for faculty writers
Please visit our Facebook, Twitter, and The Writing Campus pages for current news and activities from Mason WAC.
- We are just delighted that Dr. E. Shelley Reid will join the Center for Teaching and Faculty Excellence in August of 2016. Congratulations, Shelley!
- The WAC Program welcomes our new Assistant Director, Tom Polk in Spring 2016. Welcome, Tom!
- September 2015: AND AGAIN! For the 14th year in a row, Mason is one of only 11 schools on the U.S. News & World Reports best-of list for Writing in the Disciplines. Ranked alongside programs at Harvard, Princeton, and Duke Universities, Mason WAC is proud to be recognized for its contributions to writing excellence. News story here.
- The 2014-2015 Writing Campus Newsletter is available now. The Writing Campus 2015
- May 2016 Faculty Writing Retreat
Monday, May 23 to Wednesday, May 25, 2016
9 am – 5 pm
May 10, 2016.
For more info, please click here.
- Friday Faculty Write Ins
In a quiet work space.
In the company of other writers.
- Time: Friday Mornings, 8:30am to 1:30pm
- Remaining Dates: 4/15, 4/22, 4/29
- Room: Engineering 1602
- Sign up here.
- Questions? email@example.com