Welcome to Writing Across the Curriculum at
George Mason University
These are the services that we provide:
- Support for faculty writing instructors across the curriculum
- Consultations, workshops, and resources for teachers of writing in all disciplines
- Coordination of “Writing Intensive” (WI) courses
- Research on writing in the disciplines
- Assessment of writing courses across Mason
Please visit our Facebook, Twitter, and The Writing Campus blog pages for current news and activities from Mason WAC.
- Fall Coffee (Consulting) Hours: By appointment. Please contact us at email@example.com if you would like to meet.
- The WAC Program welcomes new GRA, Emily Chambers.
- July 2015: We’ll be live-tweeting the Council of Writing Program Administrators Conference. Follow us at @writingcampus for updates.
- 2014-2015 The Writing Campus Newsletter is available now. The Writing Campus 2015
- May 2015: We’re hosting our summer Faculty Writing Retreat. More details under “Events.”
- September 2015: AND AGAIN! For the 14th year in a row, Mason is one of only 11 schools on the U.S. News & World Report best-of list for Writing in the Disciplines. Ranked alongside programs at Harvard, Princeton, and Duke Universities, Mason WAC is proud to be recognized for its contributions to writing excellence. News story here.
JANUARY FACULTY WRITING RETREAT
Dates: 1/6 & 1/7, 2016
Time: 9am to 5pm (both days)
Participation in this event is limited.
For more info, click here.
Application Deadline: December 4, 2015
Questions? : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Time: Friday Mornings, 8:30am to 1:30pm
Location: Please visit the Sign Up page for more details (Sign Up)